About History – Georgia’s Former Parliament Building in Tbilisi

Georgia’s former Parliament building on Rustaveli Avenue in Tbilisi was built between 1938 and 1953 and was used until Parliament was re-located to a new building in Georgia’s second city, Kutaisi (Georgian: ქუთაისი), in 2012. These photographs show the building when it was used as the seat of Parliament. Earlier this year, Parliament announced a … Continue reading