About Sights – Batumi Art and Music Center
Designed by the Georgian architect Lado Khmaladze, the Batumi Art and Music Center opened with a performance of the musical “Keto and Kote” on August 14 2011.
How to get there? The Art and Music Center is located in the city of Batumi in Ajara on Georgia’s Black Sea coast. Address: Odissey Dimitriadi str. 1
Georgia About recommends a visit to the Batumi Art and Music Center!
Photos courtesy of the President’s Administration and the Department of Tourism and Resorts of Ajara.
- About Sights – Batumi Botanical Garden (georgiaabout.com)
- About Sights – Ferris Wheel on Batumi Boulevard (georgiaabout.com)
- About Sights – The Nobel Brothers Batumi Technological Museum (georgiaabout.com)
- About Sights – Batumi Archaeological Museum (georgiaabout.com)
- About Sights – Gonio Fortress (georgiaabout.com)