About Sights – Rike Park in Tbilisi
Rike Park (Georgian: რიყის პარკი) is a public recreation area in Tbilisi, popular with families, tourists and residents out for a stroll.
During summer evenings, a music and light show accompanies a choreographed fountain display.
Located on the left bank of the Mtkvari River the park is easy to access from the Old Town via the pedestrian Bridge of Peace.
From the other side of the river steps lead down to the park from Avlabari.
With sculptures, a large white grand piano, playground equipment, water features, a large chess board and colorful, landscaped gardens, the park has become an attraction for both tourists and Tbilisi residents.
A new concert hall/exhibition center is nearing completion in the park.
Georgia About recommends a visit to Rike Park!
- About Sights – Concert Hall and Exhibition Center in Tbilisi (georgiaabout.com)
- About Sights – Old City Wall in Tbilisi’s Pushkin Street (georgiaabout.com)
- About Sights – Leghvtakhevi in the Bath District of Tbilisi (georgiaabout.com)
- About Sights – Heroes Memorial in Tbilisi (georgiaabout.com)
- About Sights – New Life for Old Tbilisi (georgiaabout.com)